This keto friendly sous vide egg recipe is adaptable, delicious, and way cheaper than Starbucks!
I utilized the Vitamix, my trusty instant pot, and a silicon egg mold which can be found with a quick Amazon search.
- 4 medium eggs
- 1/2 cup cottage cheese
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup of cheese of your choice
- Spices to suit your flavor preferences
- Extras: ham/bacon/veggies/be creative here
- Grab a blender
- Put in eggs, cheeses, cream, spices
- Blend, blend, blend, you want it smooth
- Grab the silicon egg mold – I had to grab some PAM and spray them so they slid out like butter but it isn’t necessary if you don’t want it
- Take your extras, in my case I used ham, and chop/dice it up
- Put the extras in the bottom of the egg mold
- Pour blended mixture over top with a little room
- Put the silicon lid on top
- Grab the instant pot and pour a cup of water in the bottom
- Put the silicon egg mold on the trivet, place inside, and put the lid on
- Make sure the vent is set to SEAL, and set the instant pot to steam for 10 minutes
- Walk away! Let it vent manually once it’s done steaming
- Pop out your eggs, let cool, and throw in the fridge!
These heat up easily in the microwave for 45 seconds and last up to 3 days
Let me know if you give these a try, and tell me what cheese or veggies/meat you use!